Divisional Process Expert – SDI
- Process analysis, documentation and governance in the sales environment by conducting workshops and audits to assure the adherence of the divisional standards.
- Support of the corporate SAP-team for process analysis and independent definition of processes within SAP rollout projects as expert for the sales area.
- Support of key users with trainings and data cleansing within SAP rollout projects as well as re-qualification of the established plants.
- First evaluation of change requests from all Chassis business units and support the implementation of new corporate ERP processes.
- Support in case of procedural questions and issues as well as documentation and communication of problem solving methods for the sales area and its interfaces; maintenance of the key user network.
- Training with additional qualification
- Successfully completed studies
- Several years of professional experience
- Fluent language skills english
- Deep knowledge in SAP module SDI including its interfaces to other modules mandatory required
- Basic knowledge in SAP modules logistics, production and maintenance required
- Broad knowledge of the SAP end-2-end process landscape (modules SD, MM, PP, LOG, QM) mandatory required
- Independent working mandatory required
- Good analytical skills mandatory required
- Good presentation skills mandatory required
- Good organizational and communication skills mandatory required
- Advanced user of standard office and ERP applications mandatory required
- Stable employment in an international automotive company – 25 years in the Czech Republic
- Flexible working hours
- Home office according company rules
- 5 weeks holiday
- Commute allowance
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu:
Mubea spol. s r.o., Za Dálnicí 510, Žebrák
Hlavní pracovní poměr
311 907 052, firstname.lastname@example.org