Operational Technology (OT) specialist
- Provide first class technical support to the manufacturing enterprise, supporting plant operations and personnel
- Understands and has experience in manufacturing processes in industrial plants, electrical control systems, equipment and machinery including verification and validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) requirements
- Develops, plans, and executes technical solutions including equipment bills of materials, scope of work, estimates, participate in proposal review, and provide timely status updates
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Provide leadership in knowledge transfer and implementation of approved standards and practices for OT systems, including network implementation, PLC’s, HMIs, SCADA systems, Robotics, Cobots, field devices, Cybersecurity controls and IT systems
- Lead process improvement projects delivering sustainable solutions in collaboration with plant technical peers
- Facilitate and support new technology assessment, Proof of Concepts, Pilots, and Expansion Plans collaborating with Engineering, IT, Information Security, Operations, R&D and Vendors
- Provide production support and maintenance for enterprise systems including Plant Key Performance Metrics, Process Controls and Automation, reporting and analytics systems for Operations, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and others as directed
- Collaborate with Information Technology and Information Security teams to get the desired outcome for the sites and the overall program
- Assist engineering team in developing User Requirements Specification (URS) documentation specifying OT/IT requirements for new equipment purchases
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support, provides reference by writing documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Act as the first and second level support for organizational OT/computer problems, and identify root causes, resolve, and monitor all technology support requests in a timely, effective, and professional manner
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- The ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Respond back to end-users as needed, and follow up with them to maintain and improve service delivery
- Maintain internal service ticket information and properly manage help desk life-cycle process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in systems development and integration, managing manufacturing process control applications projects, supporting, and developing hardware and software solutions, assets, and databases
- Thorough Knowledge of control systems, PLCs, vision systems, motion controls, operator interface panels, power distribution, electrical control components, and hardware/software implementation and validations, ability to generalize manufacturing technology and solutions and competently communicate complex solutions to leadership
- 5+ years of experience managing or administering manufacturing process controls networks, OT and IT infrastructure for manufacturing operations
- Experience working with third party vendors and system integrators, specifying hardware and software for controls and automation projects, Factory and Site acceptance tests, and project management
- Experience with network layouts, servers, switches, and hardware/software specifications is critical
- Knowledge of cybersecurity controls and its applicability in the manufacturing, and intersection of IT and OT
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Focused and driven to not only analyze problems, but collaborate to identify and deliver solutions
- Team player with ability to effectively communicate with those from the shop floor through senior leadership, conveying technology information in a clear, concise and understandable way.
- Stable employment in an international automotive company – 25 years in the Czech Republic
- Recruitment bonus – 20 000 CZK
- Flexible working hours
- Home office according company rules
- 5 weeks holiday
- Commute allowance
- Bonus for recommendation of new employee – 20 000 CZK
Type of employment relationship:
Mubea, spol. s r.o., Za Dálnicí 510, 267 53 Žebrák
Main employment relationship
311 907 296, firstname.lastname@example.org