Production Manager Belt Tensioner Systems
- Manage production operations of the largest Belt tensioner assembly operation in Europe.
- Ensure high standards of productivity, process stability and quality, make sure products are manufactured on time, quality and cost, according to the company standards in the area of quality, EHS.
- Actively drive process and production improvements to increase efficiency and quality, while decreasing cost.
- Create and sustain a strong team-culture
- Ensure that the production plan is fulfilled with the budgeted resources.
- Lead KPI based performance measurement, inspire continuous improvement and maintain a solid base for shop floor management by ensuring that all functional areas collaborate smoothly.
- Manage and plan the availability of the workforce in cooperation with HR
- Lead, sponsor and actively support change and improvement programs that affect the overall performance of the production organization
- Several years of experience in production, including at least 4 years of management experience
- Strong social skills in dealing with employees at all levels
- Structured way of working, even in a hectic production environment
- Assertiveness, coupled with the willingness to accept the opinions of others
- Communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Lean & Continuous improvement, Zero defect tools and techniques
- Fluent Czech and English
- Able to work with MS office products, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Stable employment in an international automotive company – 25 years in the Czech Republic
- Flexible working hours
- Home office according company rules
- 5 weeks holiday
- Commute allowance
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu:
Mubea spol. s r.o., Za Dálnicí 510, Žebrák
Hlavní pracovní poměr
311 907 052, email@example.com